About the Online Bachelor's Degree Completion ProgramIn the Applied Science degree program you'll select from a broad range of courses across the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources in addition to the credits you've already earned to tailor a degree to your career goals. On the curriculum page, the courses with an asterisk (*) are offered online.Degree details:
- Students complete a total of 120 total credit hours of course work, including transfer credits from eligible institutions.
- 30 credit hours must be in courses numbered 200 and above, and a minimum of 15 hours must be completed at the 300 level or above.
- After completing the core and required courses, students select courses in four concentration areas:
- The Applied Science major also includes 18-20 credit hours of free electives - students can choose any course in the university to further their career goals, enrich their personal interests, or use already earned credits that don't satisfy degree requirements.
- 5 credit hours of math above college algebra
- 2 semesters general chemistry
- 1 semester biology with laboratory
- 1 semester of physics
- Fill out this form. The information you send is for our use only, and will not be forwarded or sold in any way.
- Apply for admission to the University of Nebraska and upload your transcripts.
|University of Nebraska--Lincoln is a 2015 Military Friendly School|
Ranked Among The Best
2015 U.S. News and World Report rankings place this program 40th on the list of "Best Online Bachelor's Program."
- How do I apply?
- How much is tuition?
- What sort of teacher/student interaction is there in these courses?
- Are there online lectures in the courses or is it mainly reading course content and referring to textbooks?
- Can an internship count as course credit?
- Are the tests proctored? And if so, who can serve as a proctor and who approves the proctor?
- Where can I take the prerequisites to get into this program?
- Are there labs involved in the courses? And if so, where do I buy the lab materials?
- Where do I buy the textbooks/handbooks for the courses?
- Do I get to attend a University of Nebraska--Lincoln graduation?
- By enrolling into this program, am I applicable for discounts that on campus receive (like purchasing software at a University of Nebraska--Lincoln computer store)?
- When do students know that they are able to enroll in their courses each semester?
- Is there a list of courses which I would be taking in this program that I can view?
- What wording will appear on my diploma?