The Online Bachelor's Degree Completion Program in the Applied Science degree program you'll select from a broad range of courses across the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources in addition to the credits you've already earned to tailor a degree to your career goals.
- Students complete a total of 120 total credit hours of course work, including transfer credits from eligible institutions.
- 30 credit hours must be in courses numbered 200 and above, and a minimum of 15 hours must be completed at the 300 level or above.
- Students must have a course in at least 4 CASNR departments or program areas.
Online Admission Information to be admitted to the online degree completion option of the Applied Science degree, we recommend you have the following foundational math and science courses on your transcript(s):
- 5 credit hours of math above college algebra
- 2 semesters general chemistry
- 1 semester biology with laboratory
- 1 semester of physics
If you do not have these courses, we can work with you to find appropriate courses to complete the requirements that will allow you to be accepted into the Applied Science online degree completion option. Course equivalents have been identified between the University and most Nebraska post-secondary institutions.Check Transfer Credit Course Equivalency
How to Apply
Apply for admission to the University of Nebraska and upload your transcripts. When we have received your application and transcripts, they will be evaluated and we will contact you to discuss your options for the online degree completion program.How to Apply
Four Degree Concentration AreasAfter completing the core and required courses, students select two or three courses
in each of the following four elective areas for a bachelor's degree
Questions? Please Contact:
402-270-7220 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- or -
402-472-2201 | email@example.com