The Online Bachelor's Degree Completion Program in the Applied Science degree program you'll select from a broad range of courses across the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources in addition to the credits you've already earned to tailor a degree to your career goals. On the curriculum page, the courses with an asterisk (*) are offered online. Degree details:
- Students complete a total of 120 total credit hours of course work, including transfer credits from eligible institutions.
- 30 credit hours must be in courses numbered 200 and above, and a minimum of 15 hours must be completed at the 300 level or above.
- After completing the core and required courses, students select courses in four concentration areas:
- The Applied Science major also includes 18-20 credit hours of free electives - students can choose any course in the university to further their career goals, enrich their personal interests, or use already earned credits that don't satisfy degree requirements.
- 5 credit hours of math above college algebra
- 2 semesters general chemistry
- 1 semester biology with laboratory
- 1 semester of physics
- Fill out this form. The information you send is for our use only, and will not be forwarded or sold in any way.
- Apply for admission to the University of Nebraska and upload your transcripts.
University of Nebraska–Lincoln a 2018 Military Friendly School