In Applied Science you'll be exposed to a broad array of courses presenting the business and policy issues faced by professionals in agriculture and natural resources. The Entrepreneurship, Economics, and Policy electives offer opportunities to:
- Engage in dialogue surrounding critical trade issues and gain insight into the function of world food markets.
- Enhance your leadership skills in small groups and in organizational settings.
- Explore agricultural entrepreneurship and how to effectively market and manage entrepreneurial ventures.
Entrepreneurship, Economics, and Policy ElectivesCourses marked with an * are offered online. Select two courses from this list.
- Legal Aspects of Agriculture *
- Marketing of Agricultural Commodities
- Policy Issues in Agriculture and Natural Resources
- World Food Economics
- International Food and Agricultural Trade
- Leadership Development in Small Groups and Teams *
- Dynamics of Effective Leadership in Organizations*
- Supervisory Leadership*
- Environmental Leadership *
- Classic Figures in Leadership *
- Leadership and Motivation *
- Introduction to Energy Systems
- Energy and the Environment: Economics and Policy
- Introduction to Entrepreneurial Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Organizations
- Initiating and Managing Entrepreneurial Growth
- Business Plan Development and Decision Making
- Managing Rapid Growth and Change in Organizations*
- Agribusiness Entrepreneurship*
- Natural Resources Policy
Please contactDan Cotton
Coordinator of CASNR Distance Education Office